With a rich legacy spanning over three decades, we stand as a prominent force in the realm of infrastructure development services. Our seasoned team of engineers, planners, and designers, armed with invaluable expertise, has achieved commendable success in delivering a multitude of esteemed national and international projects, solidifying our position as a trusted industry leader.
20 + CROSSINGS OF 2000+ METERS
- Brahmaputra River, Assam, India – 3600 meters length of 24” diameter piping for GAIL completed in Apr 2023.
- Ganga river, Bihar, India – 2023 meters length of 30” diameter piping for IOCL completed in May 2021
- Mahanadi river, Odisha, India – 3200 meters length of 12” and 6” diameter piping for GAIL completed in Aug 2021
SINGLE ORDER VALUE UPTO USD 30 MILLION
- CPC Corporation, Taiwan – USD 32 million and USD 26 million
- Indian Oil Corporation – USD 16.5 million
- Gas Authority of India Limited – USD 7.9 million and USD 5.2 million.
HDD CROSSING OF 36” OR ABOVE
- Umbhrat River – 42" diameter HDD for 1150 meters
- Taichung LNG Terminal - 36" diameter HDD for 1750 meters
- Yamuna River - 36" diameter HDD for 2000 meters
MULTIPLE CROSSING IN ONE PROJECT
- Bahrain – 35 kiilometers while deploying 4 rigs on the project
- Telangana & Andhra Pradesh – 53 crossings while deploying 7 rigs on the project for L&T
HDD CROSSINGS BY INTERSECTION
- Vashi Creek : 18 Inches x 2600 m
- Mahanadi River : 12 + 6 Inches x 3223 m
- Brahmaputra River : 24 Inches x 3600 m
Completed Multiple crossings (53) at a single location deploying up to 7 HDD rigs.
Installed Maximum number of HDD crossings by the Intersection technique in Asia.
Completed World’s then-deepest HDD crossing with a mix of 16” and 6” x 1450 meters at 140-meters depth at Chambal River, India
Installing Asia’s longest HDD crossing of dimensions 24” x 3800 meters at Mahanadi River, India and 24” x 3550 meters at Brahmaputra River
Completed India’s longest HDD crossing of dimensions 24" x 3600 meters at Brahmaputra River, India
INNOVATION IS AT OUR CORE
INDIGENOUSLY-BUILT PIPE THRUSTER
TESPL pipe thruster has been entirely designed, engineered and fabricated in-house.
Capacity to push the pipe in a continuous fashion unlike other thrusters that utilize 3-4 operations per pipe, thereby speeding up the pipe pulling process.
Advantageous in laying down mainline pipelines in swampy and mountainous regions.
INTERSECTION CROSSING TECHNIQUE
Technique utilising Electromagnetic Steering Technology for precise real-time tracking, wherein pilot holes are drilled from both ends using two separate drilling arrangements.
This technique becomes indispensable for longer crossings as the torque available at mud motor for driving and steering the drill is compromised and directional control of the drill becomes difficult in HDD for longer crossings.