- Diameter of the product pipe(s), wall thickness, material and grade.
- Cross section and Plan view of the river to be crossed, showing
- River Bed Profile
- High Banks and Low Water levels
- Pipeline Route Survey Drawing, showing
- Ground elevations on both sides of the river for a distance about as long as the proposed crossing length.
- Soil investigation report.
- Hydrological Data
- It includes bore-hole data up to depths of at least 5 meters below the level of pipe installation showing the
- Strata Encountered
- Standard Penetration Test Curve (N Values)
- Grain Size Analysis
- Compressive Strength
- Other relevant information regarding project, construction period etc.
We at Trenchless Engineering Services (P) Ltd have been involved in Horizontal Directional Drilled (HDD) industry in India since 1991. We have the experience and equipment to carry the most rugged crossings. We have a strong international presence, we have successfully completed H.D.D. projects in various countries of Asia and Pacific. Projects have been completed for Many National and International Companies such as, Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd, Oil India Ltd, Petro-bangla, Gas Transmission Corporation Ltd, Bangladesh, Delhi Transco Ltd, ILFS India, Lanco India, Mears USA, Enikkom Nigeria, Zakhem Nigeria, NNPC Nigeria etc. In all, the principals and employees of TRENCHLESS ENGINEERING (P) LTD have executed in over 200 river crossings just of Oil and Gas sector. Trenchless Engineering can perform contracts on a “Turn-key” basis including Linepipe supply, welding, NDT, installation, Hydro testing and Commissioning. Information Required to Make Price Proposal Comprehensive information about the proposed HDD Project will enable us to make a precise commercial proposal. Listed below is the suggested type of information needed. Since HDD projects can involve going under features like highways, Rivers, Canals, Utilities etc. appropriate changes to the information may be made. Information for River or Water Crossings